Website Management Pricing
We offer very affordable monthly website maintenance plans and small changes are done within 24 hours. Contact us today to get a quote!
Free Initial Consultation
- 15 minute phone / computer screen share to discuss your business needs. Free Quote!
Project Estimates – New Websites / Website Management
- We can provide a high / low price range estimate for all projects.
- Work is performed on a per hour basis or monthly / quarterly retainer.
- We strive to provide the most value and work as efficiently as possible.
- We work with clients to find and implement a website solution that fits within their budget.
Our Pricing For Managing Projects
- Web development & management costs @ 100.00 hourly rate.
- Search engine optimization & consulting @ 150.00 hourly rate.
- The webmaster uses the latest technologies and abides by W3Consortium HTML specifications.
- We listen to our clients and manage websites within budget.
- Our clients will be glad they chose us!
Typical Web Manager Projects – Competitive Pricing!
- Professional Website Audit
- Website Design & Hosting / Redesign / Web Manager
- Lead Generation – SEO / Local / Maps / PPC / Video
- Analytics / Competitive Analysis / Monthly Reports
- Social Media Management / Training
- Programming / Custom Code Support
How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Website? $500-$5,000 Per Month For Management
This is a tough question to answer since the website maintenance monthly investment fee will vary greatly depending upon your competition and goals. All small business websites need maintaining and the basics include hosting, backups, plugin updates, and content updates. A small business should consider at least a $1,000 budget in order to be competitive and actively monitor the web properties. Analytics, competitive research, on-page optimization, brand monitoring, social media, rank tracking, and using software to watch how users engage with your website are very important. Website management pricing of e-commerce websites can easily exceed monthly charge of $25,000. Unlike WordPress, ecommerce platforms have a monthly cost and may change each year. A $500 professional package is the bare minimum management pricing.
Purchase 4 hour credit pack.